As a follow up to our Webinar: What’s New in Reliability Workbench 13 Webinar I have included a recording of the meeting.
In addition to some minor visual upgrades the significant new features in Reliability Workbench 13.0 are:
- The FIDES Prediction standard has been added to the Prediction Module.
- 217Plus has been upgraded to version 2015.
- The NPRD library has been upgraded to NPRD-2016.
- The FMD 2016 failure modes library has been added to the NPRD parts library. FMECA blocks created from the NPRD library will now also have their failure modes automatically created where appropriate.
- The SN29500 prediction standard has been updated to edition 2015-04.
- IEC 61508 failure models have been extended to allow for high demand system frequencies (PFH values) to exclude detected failures.
- Fault tree modularization has been made more efficient for projects that contain disconnected fault trees.
- Sensitivity calculations may now be performed for IEC 61508 dormancy averaging. This applies when the dormant failure model is set to IEC 61508 in the project options dialog.